|Time Managment Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Peace Of Mind At The Workplace
Work brings together people of different characters and behavior, and this often causes friction, resentment and stress. Sometimes the boss is too demanding, colleagues may be unpleasant, there might be too much work or the working conditions may not be comfortable. The job may be boring, there might be competition or envy between the workers or the customers may be uncongenial or unfriendly. No wonder there is tension and stress.
These are some of the reasons why most people eagerly wait for their vacation. Their vacation provides them a way to get out of their daily life and find some peace. The good news is that you do not have to wait for your vacation. You can learn to gain inner peace and enjoy every moment, right where you are. You can stop fretting and getting tense. You can experience peace of mind and happiness wherever you are. When your mind is peaceful, the whole environment become peaceful.
Now you probably wonder what you can do to make this come true. I am not going to talk here about meditation, though this is one of the best peace of mind tools. Below you will find some simple and easy to perform tips and suggestions to experience inner peace at your workplace.
You may not succeed at the first attempts, but if you keep on performing these suggestions earnestly, you will gradually begin to experience peace of mind. This peace will not only by inside you. It will spill over and influence your whole environment.
1) If the people you meet talk in a loud voice, are impolite and tense, you will probably react and behave accordingly, hereby raising the level of tension. On the other hand, if you stay calm, talk, act and react peacefully, people unconsciously emulate your behavior. You become a leading power, no matter what is your position at work.
2) Each day before you enter your workplace, repeat several times the following affirmation:
"My mind is peaceful throughout the whole day. I radiate peace around me. I talk peacefully, politely and with a smile. I choose to act peacefully".
Say the affirmation with attention, faith and emotion.
3) Greet the people you meet at work.
4) Whenever you feel tension or anger building in you, take three deep slow breathes before any talking or action.
5) Become conscious of the words you think, say or write. Use only positive words.
6) Be polite.
7) Whenever you find yourself raising your voice, immediately lower it.
8) Talk in a medium pitch voice, not too loud or too low, and don't let the loudness or pitch of other people's voices influence yours.
9) Several times during your workday find a quiet place. It may be at your desk, or if it is not quiet enough there, it can be at the bathroom, an empty room or some other quiet spot. For several moments visualize a beautiful location that you love or some event that made you happy. Feel that you are there and enjoy the feelings that arise.
10) While working, concentrate on what you are doing. Put there your full attention. This will keep your mind off disturbing thoughts.
11) Don't waste your time and energy analyzing and thinking about people's motives and behavior, but rather try to improve your actions.
12) Before speaking with someone whom you dislike or fear, or someone who makes you feel tense or angry, take a few deep breathes and visualize the two of you conversing peacefully and harmoniously.
© Copyright Remez Sasson
Remez Sasson writes and teaches about self-improvement, positive thinking, creative visualization, success, mind power, spiritual growth and meditation. He is the author of several books, and the publisher of the biweekly ezine, "Consciousness and Success".
Visit his website: http://www.SuccessConsciousness.com and find articles, quotes and ebooks.
Time Management - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Whats Keeping You At The Office (9 Tips To Get Home Quicker)
"Work smarter, not harder" is a cliché that has darted in and out of the workplace for years. But it's still as true as ever.
Expand Your Time
In our time-crazed society, lots of time is what most of us don't have. Yet, all of us would like to have more time.
Boost Your Productivity with 10 Minutes at the End of Your Day
Once you have completed your day you can boost your efforts for tomorrow with an investment of only 10 minutes. Apply these strategies at the end of your work day and you will definitely increase your productivity.
Time Management Tips for Busy Moms
If you are like most moms I know you think to yourself, at least once a day, "I wish I had more time!" Most of my clients come to me at some point asking how they can get more hours in the day. Unfortunately, the truth is you can't.
Time Management Training - A Necessary Investment or A Waste Of Money?
Many organisations view time management training as something they'll spend their money on, only if they have to. Usually when pruning the company or department budget, training is often the first area that gets the chop.
5 Tips To Get More Out Of Your Work Day
It's easy to waste time on things that seem urgent but are not important, and even easier to get slowed down by clutter and distractions. Here are 5 solutions.
10 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals
If you feel like your life moves faster than a Nascar race, you're not alone. We are living in a time where dual income families and single parent homes are the norm, a sharp contrast to the happy sitcom families we grew up watching on TV.
Nurturing Your Soul
Number Yourself: Count yourself as an important individual. You are important.
Put Yourself First
Are you too busy to put yourself first? If a plane losesoxygen pressure for any reason, oxygen masks will drop downfrom a small overhead compartment. If the oxygen masks comedown in a plane and you have children, you are alwaysadvised to put yours on first before helping your children.
Busy, Busy, Busy
?busy, busy, busy, busy, busy?busy, busy, bus? OK, slap me with a wet diaper! Enough of that silliness. Most you know what I'm talking about though, right? That's us! Busy.
Overcome Procrastination - Discover ways to get more done in less time
So What Then Is The Opposite Of Procrastination? Urgency is the opposite of procrastination. When we have a sense of urgency to get things done, we do them.
Are You Watching Too Much TV?
Many folks tell me that they just don't have time to be organized. As old saying goes-one will always find time to do what they want to do.
Four Simple Ways To Take Control Of Your Time And Your Life
It's been said, "That no one has enough time yet, everyone has all that there is." Simple concept - except when you're living your life in the multi-tasking lane.
Are You Running Out of Time?
Here's some time management tips to try:1) Set strict office hours and stick to them - use an answering machine to pick up calls after hours. Don't be tempted to "pick up just one more call".
Todays Overload: Tommorrow
Whatever providence has in store for us tomorrow is not meant for us until tomorrow. It is foolish to burden ourselves today with cares and concerns that belong to another day.
New Adventures - in Four Hours a Day
"Can you find four extra hours in your day?" a voice came over the speaker on my office phone, first telemarketer call of the day. I chuckled and answered, "Not this week.
Time is on Your Side - Manage it Wisely
How do you manage your time? Or is the more appropriate question do you wish you had better time management skills? I have clients and friends who rely on everything from legal pads to brightly colored sticky notepads to manage their time and appointments - practically everything in their life. I don't understand why some folks place so little importance on something as important as time management!As a professional Virtual Assistant, I have numerous clients and tasks I must complete every day.
Time Management: How To Manage Your Time So Your Home Business Will Flourish
If you operate any kind of home business, you must have become familiar about the difficulty in managing your time effectively.Here are some time management insights to help you succeed in your home business.
How to Conquer the Five Major Time Wasters?
* spreading yourself too thinTaking on too many things at once can hinder organization. Set specific priorities.
Ending Procrastination: A New Look at the Old Demon
Do you believe that the best way to deal with procrastination is to "get tough" with yourself and "just do it?" Many people take this approach. What's behind it is the sense that procrastination is essentially a character flaw, a weakness, and that the only way to deal with it is to muscle past it through sheer will.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012