|Time Managment Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Making More Efficient Use of Your Time
You can lose, damage or waste some things in life, and then, get them repaired or buy them again. With time, you cannot do that. Once time has gone, there is no way to get it back! If you realise that a certain period of your life was less productive, or was lost in one way or another, there is no point in dwelling on it negatively; the best thing you can do is to learn from any mistakes, thus turning them, and therefore your time, into a positive use.
If you have had an unproductive period, set aside some time and meditate on why you feel that period of time was not productive. Analyze what you did wrong, what prevented you from having better results, and what may have contributed to your disappointments. All the information you gather will be very useful when it comes to drawing positive results from your past mismanagement, or misuse, of time. You can plan on the basis of what you have learnt from your own mistakes. Instead of wasting more time on regret, you will be turning mistakes inside out and upside down, changing them from a magnet for regret, into a source of valuable knowledge.
Here are some suggestions which you might want to bear in mind, when formulating your plan:
· Think about your ambitions, desires and aspirations, then prioritise them and make time for accomplishing them. By doing that you'll have the feeling your time has been used in the best manner possible. Concentrate on choosing especially those things that you always said you would do, but never actually did That way you may feel an impression you somehow made up for the lost time.
· Never postpone things that have to be done, such as: duties, paying taxes, apologizing to the persons you hurt, and spending time with your family. All these actions are essential, so draw from them the certain charm they offer, and enjoy the feeling of completeness when they performed at the right moment.
· We all have dynamic lives, and we have thousands of things to do each day. That is why it is essential to make the right choices, and concentrate on the priorities. Do not try to please everybody at the same time, because you will get exhausted quickly, and probably end up by disappointing everybody, including yourself. Accept the fact that you can never be able to satisfy everybody. Focus on the persons you really care about, and who would be most upset if you neglected them. It is them you are not allowed to let down. That does not mean you have to neglect entirely those others seeking your help or support, but you do need to provide balance, to utilize your time in the best was, and keep to your priorities.
· Try to deal only with people with an efficient time management, and who make a positive contribution to your life, family and work. Don't waste your time with people who repeatedly waste yours, those who are late for appointments, postpone meetings, or never get there. Try to have people in your life who understand how precious time is. If your job obliges you to deal with this kind of people, always try to have a back up plan at hand, something else to do, in order not to waste your precious time. Be prepared to say "no" or "excuse me, I have much to do". It is your right, and not a sign of rudeness.
· Learn to do more than one task at a time.You do not need to be Superman to do this. Small things can make a big difference. For example, exercise while watching TV, catch up on the news while downloading software, read the newspaper on the bus, and do some simple tasks with your children. Always remember, there is not enough time for all the things we need to do, so? combine them. That's what I am doing with this article; I have written it in such a way that it is appropriate to two of my ezines. Instead of two jobs today, it has become one.
Keep in mind that time is a gift, for it truly is the greatest gift you have. Without it, you cannot enjoy the millions of other gifts available to you. Make sufficient time for exercise, preparing and eating the right food, and one of life's essentials, relaxing sleep. That way, you will live as you are supposed to - as if everyday were the best day of your life!
Time Management - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Sprint Through Your Workday, Even if Youre a Marathoner
Whenever you have projects that can't be done in one sitting, they have to be broken up into steps. Some people are marathoners and work best when they can spend long, uninterrupted hours on their projects.
Coping with the Time Crunch
"There is never enough time, unless you're serving it."-Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990)My son is 17 months old.
Time Management Tips for Busy Moms
If you are like most moms I know you think to yourself, at least once a day, "I wish I had more time!" Most of my clients come to me at some point asking how they can get more hours in the day. Unfortunately, the truth is you can't.
Doing Things We Dread
As I sit here in front of the computer I am breaking through on something that I have been tolerating for weeks now? actually sitting down to write this newsletter. I wasn't blocked for ideas - I had a list of them.
10 Ways to Take Back Your Time
I've divided my tips into two sections - 5 ways to manage your time and 5 ways to take back your time. Both offer daily or regular practices to try out in your life right now.
A Time-Saving Programming Tactic that Doesn't Work
Let's say that you have a software project that's under severe time pressure. Let's say that this deadline is so tight that you already know it will involve many late nights of black coffee and frenetic programming.
Time Management And How It Affects Your Kids
Last week I attended a presentation from Parenting Expert and well-known author, Stephen Biddulph on "Raising Boys". As I have an 11 year old son, I was interested to hear what Stephen had to say.
7 Reasons to Take Breaks at Work
My job in Chicago began with three months of probation.I was petrified to leave my desk.
Seven Ways to Say, No!
A common remedy for improving your time management is to develop the ability of saying, "NO." Since it is easier to recommend than to do, here are some tips on how to do it.
Webmaster or Web Slave? Time Saving Tips for Cyberpreneurs
Time is money in your online business, just as in the offline business world.Problem is, the typical Internet entrepreneur is in a race against time: Often snowed under with many things to do, trying to achieve maximum results (income) within the precious, very limited time available.
Time Management: A Fresh View
Last week I had the privilege of spending some quality time with a dear friend. Unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the world, so we do not spend a lot of time together, but when we do get together it is an uplifting experience.
21 Questions To Assess Your Readiness For Time Management
How many of us are guilty of "Putting the cart before the horse?"Much is written on HOW to manage your time (the load in the cart) while little mentions the first step (the horse that pulls the load) of time management, asking WHY before we do the HOW.Millions of people have read Napoleon Hill's, "Think and Grow Rich.
Low Tech Time Management
A simple kitchen gadget is transforming my life. I don't know why I never thought of it before.
Creative Leadership; Inspirational Power ( Part 2 )
Time management is absolute crucial nowadays where business decisions have to be taken often at the speed of light, leaders have to find spare time to prioritize their actions.Time is the scarcest of all resources.
The Ultimate Time Management Tips: 5 Steps To Reaching Your Goals With Minimum Work
Would you like to know how to get 10 times more done in a day than most people do in a week, with less work?Then listen closely. You're about to discover the ONE time management and productivity secret that really works.
The Myth of What We Manage
Perhaps it is merely semantics, but an underlying problem I find that people have as it relates to the success in their life lies in a proper understanding of what exactly it is that we manage. Think about it.
Setting Time Aside For Studying And Homework
When trying to achieve a quality education, everybody knows that studying and completing your homework is absolutely imperative in order to be successful. Some people are very good and sticking to their guns and completing their homework and study time week in and week out.
Six Foundational Reasons for Managing Your Time
Most of us know how to manage our time. It is pretty simple really.
Peace Of Mind At The Workplace
Work brings together people of different characters and behavior, and this often causes friction, resentment and stress. Sometimes the boss is too demanding, colleagues may be unpleasant, there might be too much work or the working conditions may not be comfortable.
What does it mean to practice self care? It's creating a space and a healthy mind and body to support you in being the best you can be. If your space is filled with chaos, drama, disorganization, sadness and negativity then greatness cannot easily occur.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012