|Time Managment Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Too Much to Do? Too Little Time?
Hey - Did someone press the FFW button?
Have you ever felt like someone just pressed the Fast-forward button on your day and before you know it the day is over and you are sitting there wondering what you've accomplished?
I love to organize and with working Part Time outside of the home and FULL-TIME at home with my business, 4 children and Husband I really rely on a schedule and many time management tips to keep my sanity (ok, so some of you think I am already insane, I won't argue with that) but at least I am organized ;)
Here are a few of my favorite Time management Tips:
1. Meal Planning: Try planning 1 - 2 weeks worth of meals at a time and write them down on a calendar. Do your shopping accordingly and prep tomorrows dinner today. You will be AMAZED at what a time saver this is.
2. To-Do Lists: I know most people HATE them but they actually do work. Just take a few moments out of your day (either in the morning or in the evening) to make a list for that day or the following day. Be sure to only put down the items that you MUST finish on this list.
3. Delegate: Do you have friends, a husband, children that can pitch in and do a few things for you? If so, be sure to use all of your resources.
4. Morning Rush: Scooting the children out of the door can be a huge time eater! Be sure to prepare lunches, lay out clothes and plan your breakfast the night before. This will make your mornings run a tad smoother.
5. Just say "NO"!: Such a small word that carries a might punch! If you truly can't fit something into your schedule and it is not urgent, just say No!. Keep a list of non-urgent things that you can do on hand for when you do have some down time.
Well, those are just a few of my time management tips. I personally set aside about 15 minutes a night and sit down with my Palm Pilot and make a short TO-DO list for the following day and it is amazing at the time this save.
Also be mindful of your own body. Are you a morning, afternoon or night person? Try to schedule your most time consuming tasks when you have the most energy.
Aurelia Williams is the mom of 4 busy children, a Personal Life Coach and the owner of Real Life Solutions, which is an informational site that also offers products, low cost advertising and a great newsletter. You can visit her site here: http://www.reallifesolutions.net
Time Management - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Time Management - Honor Your Time and Energy
Your time and energy are the two most precious gifts that you have. Evaluate each month where you are placing your time and energy.
Procrastination: Why We Do It and How to Change
PROCRASTINATION: You've known about it since high school or college, when everybody boasted about it. Everyone put off papers for a basketball game or a night on the town.
Time Management: How to Make Your Meetings More Productive
In most organizations, meetings are often the biggest time-wasters. With a bit of planning, it's possible to both shorten the time spent in meetings and to make that time more productive.
Time Management - Working Smarter at Work
Let's look at your time management skills. Most of us have to work, and the more you can do in the least amount of time, the better.
Beyond Time Management - Seven Ways to Leverage Your Time for Greater Results
Most of us have a to-do list - some of us have a very long one! While a to-do list is a valuable tool to help us stay on track for the urgent tasks of the day (and while there are many ways to improve your production and use of this list), that isn't the focus of this article.This article isn't about managing your time.
Is the Goal to Reach the Goal?
In this fast and crazy world, we want to multi-task at every given moment. After all, how else can we accomplish all that needs to be done in only 24 hours? We've been taught that if we reach all of our goals in a day, week, month, or year, we are successful.
Six Foundational Reasons for Managing Your Time
Most of us know how to manage our time. It is pretty simple really.
Reading -- 10 Ways to Find The Time
Why Read?It's been said that there are three kinds of knowledge:? What you know? What you know that you don't know, and? What you don't know that you don't know.What you know is an asset.
Time: Do You Spend it or Invest it?
Time is our greatest and most precious asset. Time is the great equalizer of all us human beings.
Four Steps To Make Your Day Dynamic!
There are two ways to start your day. The first is to dive in; tackling whatever is in front of you.
How Much Is Poor Time Management Costing You?
* If you were paying you to prioritise emails over coaching your team, would you feel you were getting a good return on your investment?* If you were paying you to waste time on trivia rather than planning your next quarters sales plan - would you think you were getting good value for money?* If you were paying you to sit in numerous unproductive meetings would you feel that was a worthwhile contribution?I suspect that the answer to those questions is no and yet, in effect, that's exactly what you are doing. By choosing to adopt poor time management habits and poorly prioritise what's important you are in effect creating a poor return on investment for your self your organisation or you own business.
The Power of 90 Seconds
You can use the Power of 90 Seconds to transform your life. This power will allow you to:=> Prevent countless problems.
Biggest Time Management Mistake
The biggest time management mistake you can ever make isforgetting your closest partner in life. The one who stayswith you all the way from cradle to grave.
Time Management - The Ultimate Oxymoron
Get a grip. Is it possible to manage time? Can you make the clock run faster? Can you make it run slower.
Too Many Unfinished Projects?
Q. I have several projects going at once -- but I never seem to finish them! I'm pulled in so many different directions -- and I end up with nothing to show for my efforts!A.
Time and Life, Bit by Bit
Looking out through my picture window during a recent winter storm, I felt like I was in a giant snow globe. Big, fluffy snowflakes were falling, covering everything with a nice wintry blanket.
7 Reasons to Take Breaks at Work
My job in Chicago began with three months of probation.I was petrified to leave my desk.
Overcome Procrastination - Discover ways to get more done in less time
So What Then Is The Opposite Of Procrastination? Urgency is the opposite of procrastination. When we have a sense of urgency to get things done, we do them.
House Cleaning - Three Ways To Finding The Time
It's always a challenge finding time to clean my house. Seems the hours, days and weeks just fly by, so much to do, so little time.
Time Management: A Non-Renewable Resource
Benjamin Franklin wrote: "If you want to enjoy one of the greatest luxuries in life, the luxury of having enough time, time to rest, time to think things through, time to get things done and know you have done them to the best of your ability, remember, there is only one way. Take enough time to think and plan things in the order of their importance.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012